God Loves You!
Long before you were born, He proved His love for you. He made the ultimate sacrifice to bring you back to Himself.
The Bible says sin separates us from God because He is holy.
- “As it is written, There is none righteous, no not one:” Romans 3:10
- “For all have sinned, and come short, of the glory of God;” Romans 10:23
Our sin condemns us to an eternal separation from God in hell.
- “Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:” Romans 5:12
- “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” Romans 6:23
But God’s love for all mankind compelled Him to send His only Son, Jesus Christ, to earth to restore our relationship with God.
- “But God commendeth His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.” Romans 5:8
Christ’s death on the cross paid for the sin of all mankind and offers you the gift of everlasting life in Heaven. God did this for you, because He loves you. But you must choose Him. Call on Christ today for forgiveness of your sin and salvation.
- “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” Romans 10:13
If you died today, where would you go? You can be saved today!
- Acknowledge that you are a sinner, separated from God.
- Believe that Jesus Christ paid for your sin on the cross.
- Call upon Christ in repentance and faith for salvation.
If you have just received God’s gift of salvation or would like to know more about it, please let us know or come by the church for a visit. We would love to hear from you!